How to Create Lower Thirds in After Effects_MY EDITZZ_Tech Tutorial


Hello Guys i am back with my another After Effects Tutorial.After your requests, here I am presenting my Brand new tutorial on Lower Thirds, A very special tutorials for all, Learn everything you need to know about Lower Thirds, From Creating it to, Using After Effects. I am showing you how to render transparent background video.



Hope You All Like This Video :).
                                                                 




See How To Edit:

                                       

                                     MORE FORM : MY EDITZZ

                                                  Subscribe on YouTube ➜

Share this

Related Posts

First

Creator

My name is Mehedi Hasan.Student of CSE in Pabna Polytechnic Institute .I have good presentation skill,I am also good in English communication.I have more then 1 years experience in HTML,Adobe photoshop,Adobe after effects etc.I have a Youtube channel with satisfactory amount of subscribers.My channel is about technology,So i am a technology expert.I can train people, motivate people. I have some videos online.