How to design ID card in Photoshop MY EDITZZ Tech Tutorial(with English...

Hello Guys i am back with my another Photoshop Tutorial.In This Tutorial I am Going to show how to make Company Id Card for beginners using Adobe Photoshop CC....

I am using Adobe Photoshop CC 2015,but I'm sure it will work earlier versions of other programs.



Hope You All Like This Video 






                                                                          

See How To Edit:





MORE FROM : MY EDITZZ

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

Creator

My name is Mehedi Hasan.Student of CSE in Pabna Polytechnic Institute .I have good presentation skill,I am also good in English communication.I have more then 1 years experience in HTML,Adobe photoshop,Adobe after effects etc.I have a Youtube channel with satisfactory amount of subscribers.My channel is about technology,So i am a technology expert.I can train people, motivate people. I have some videos online.